Serge is a non-profit, international missions agency dedicated to sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ and bringing positive transformation to communities worldwide. We’re seeking a full-time Marketing Manager to join the Home Office and uphold and promote Serge’s mission strategy, objectives, activities, and brand through compelling written and visual communications and marketing for specific audiences in support of interdepartmental goals. The Marketing Manager is part of the Communications Team which helps ensure Serge’s sustainability by keeping donors abreast of mission field projects, needs, and outcomes, and promoting conferences, short-term trips, events, publications, and online learning. Successful candidate will be highly knowledgeable of email, social media, and digital campaigns as well as various marketing and analytics tools. Position is full-time with benefits and requires establishing a network of financial supporters and raising a portion of your salary. If this vital role interests you, we welcome your application!
● Create and execute a marketing plan for various high-level projects in coordination with accompanying departments and supervisors, including but not limited to social media, email, video, printed pieces, banners.
● Promote Serge projects including conferences, short-term trips, recruitment of missionaries, counseling, apprenticeships, new publications, webinars, podcasts, events, and online learning.
● Create and execute a marketing plan that correlates with all other communications to promote and grow the Serge brand and audience in coordination with other departments and supervisors.
● Collaborate effectively with Communications Director and other departments so that materials reflect Serge Vision, Mission, and Values and meet agreed upon deadlines.
● Along with other members of the Communications Team, curate a library of stories, pictures, quotes, photos, and evergreen material for use throughout the mission that reinforces the Serge brand.
● A personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a genuine desire to work in a dynamic, mission-driven environment, applying one’s knowledge, skills, and abilities to advance the Gospel.
● Minimum three years experience in communications/marketing.
● Bachelor’s degree in related field.
● Strong organizational, written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
● Skilled in writing copy for a variety of specific audiences.
● Proficiency in email, social media, and digital campaigns.
● Skilled to work collaboratively with other teams to develop and monitor marketing initiatives.
● Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, CRM systems
(e.g. Salesforce), and content management systems.
● A self-starter who is goal-driven, organized, and exhibits “follow through” on tasks and goals.
● Displays a positive attitude, shows concern for people and community, and demonstrates presence,
self-confidence, common sense and good listening ability.
● Complete Serge’s Sonship course and demonstrate commitment to Serge Vision, Mission and Values.
● Ability to establish and maintain a network of financial supporters and raise a portion of salary.
To Apply, send resume and cover letter with salary requirement to Janine Anderson at email@example.com. For more information about our mission agency, visit www.serge.org.