Established in 1983, Serge is a non-profit, international missions agency dedicated to sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ and bringing positive transformation to communities worldwide. With a 20% increase in staff growth since 2016, we are seeking a Mobilization Director to strengthen this trend and send more laborers into the harvest! Position is full-time with benefits and requires establishing a network of financial supporters and raising a portion of your salary. If you have the calling, talent, and passion to lead a team and recruit people to serve overseas, we invite you to apply!
● Lead annual planning, goal setting, and budget management to meet strategic and diversity goals.
● Supervise, mentor, and coach a staff of 7+ mobilization recruiters, leaders, and administrators; set and monitor
performance goals that align with strategic objectives.
● Oversee pipeline of recruits from point of contact to application, assessment, and appointment.
● Manage relationships with a personal recruitment case-load of 20-40 prospective missionaries.
● Project and communicate future growth and macro-level trends to Operations and Executive Leadership.
● Establish supportive relationships with overseas leaders and align mobilization efforts to fill recruitment needs.
● Engage Serge marketing, communication, and development efforts towards key areas of overseas staffing needs.
● Identify and establish partnerships with key conferences, churches, educational institutions, and ministry
organizations for targeted recruitment opportunities.
● Engage alumni (missionaries, interns, short-term team volunteers) to re-recruit and generate referrals.
● Serve on Operations Team, contributing to the operational, strategic, and spiritual leadership of the Home Office.
● A personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a genuine desire to work in a dynamic, mission-driven environment, applying one’s knowledge, skills, and abilities to advance the Gospel.
● Complete Serge’s Sonship course and demonstrate a commitment to Serge Vision, Mission and Values.
● Minimum three years experience in cross-cultural missions.
● Minimum three years experience successfully leading a team or department.
● Bachelor’s degree in Ministry, Counseling, Human Resources, or related field.
● Ability to prioritize and run multiple projects simultaneously and to manage major events in the recruitment and assessment process.
● Training in ministry or leadership, i.e. alum of ministry fellows program, MA in Counseling, Theology or Religion, MDiv, MPA, MBA, etc.
● Experience in recruitment, sales, marketing and/or public speaking.
● Certified in the administration, interpretation and application of psychological assessments.
To Apply, send resume and cover letter with salary requirement to Anita Wessner at [email protected]. For more information about our mission agency, visit www.serge.org.