Serge is a non-profit, international missions agency dedicated to sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ and bringing positive transformation to communities worldwide. We’re seeking a full-time Donor Communications Manager to establish and maintain a donor pipeline, create cultivation strategies, and segment donor populations in an effort to increase donor engagement throughout the mission. This position is part of a Communications Team which helps ensure our mission sustainability by identifying and inviting donors to partner with Serge, growing and maintaining donor relationships, keeping donors abreast of mission field projects, needs and outcomes, and promoting conferences, short-term trips, events, publications, and online learning. The Donor Communications Manager will have a love for people and a desire to discover how their interests might bring them into closer engagement with Serge. Position is full-time with benefits and requires establishing a network of financial supporters and raising a portion of your salary. If this vital role interests you, we welcome your application!
● Create and execute the general donor communications pipeline that funnels donors into segmented areas of interest, and develop a communications calendar.
● Manage projects such as new donor welcome packets, receipt copy, monthly touch points, appeal letters, Giving Tuesday campaign, printed newsletter, E-news, YTD statement copy, tax statement copy.
● Identify and segment Serge’s existing audiences, as well as prospects, in coordination with Communications Director and other departments.
● Collaborate effectively with Communications Director and other departments so that materials reflect Serge Vision, Mission, and Values and meet agreed upon deadlines.
● Along with other members of the Communications Team, curate a library of stories, pictures, quotes, photos, and evergreen material for use throughout the mission that reinforces the Serge brand.
● A personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a genuine desire to work in a dynamic, mission-driven environment, applying one’s knowledge, skills, and abilities to advance the Gospel.
● Minimum three years experience in fundraising, development, and direct marketing.
● Bachelor’s degree in related field.
● Strong organizational, written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
● Skilled in writing copy for a variety of specific audiences.
● Proficient with MS and MAC OS, web browsers, Google products and other web-based software.
● Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, CRM systems
(e.g. Salesforce), and content management systems.
● Skilled to work collaboratively with other teams.
● Highly organized, self-motivated, and exhibiting “follow through” on tasks and goals.
● Displays a positive attitude, shows concern for people and community, and demonstrates presence,
self-confidence, common sense, and good listening ability.
● Complete Serge’s Sonship course and demonstrate commitment to Serge Vision, Mission, and Values.
● Ability to establish and maintain a network of financial supporters and to raise a portion of salary.
To Apply, send resume and cover letter with salary requirement to Janine Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about our mission agency, visit www.serge.org.