Tenth offers free financial counseling to members and regular attenders facilitated by the Board of Deacons. Our financial counseling will educate you about budgeting and managing your financial resources in a biblical way.
What we offer:
- Individual financial counseling with a diaconate member to review member/family budget and spending history
- A review of family assets, along with spending priorities with the goal of preparing a realistic monthly/weekly budget
- Career counseling, if needed or desired
- Recommendations for further financial advice from a paid professional
- Coordination with the Benevolence Committee when diaconate benevolence is needed
- Prayer and emotional support
We want to help you approach your finances, budgeting, giving, and spending from a biblical perspective. With prayer and diligence, you can achieve financial independence, and we hope to assist you in meeting your financial goals.