We hope you will join us this Sunday for our services and other events happening throughout the day.
9 & 11 AM Services
- Dr. Liam Goligher is preaching, “The Gospel According to Isaiah: A Love Song in Winter” (Isaiah 5:1–7). Parish 5—western Delaware and southern Chester Counties and the State of Delaware—may worship together in the Catacombs during the 11 AM service.
- We’ll sing All Creatures of Our God and King; O for a Closer Walk with God; O the Deep, Deep Love of Jesus!
- Plan your route to church carefully this Sunday. There will be heavy volume and a number of road closures due to the Philadelphia Marathon and the Eagles vs Redskins game.
6:15 PM Prelude & Service
- Sinfonia Sacra is playing the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
- Dr. Liam Goligher is preaching, “That You May Believe… Water into Wine” (John 2:1–12).
- We’ll sing Fairest Lord Jesus; Jehovah is My Shepherd True; Praise, My Soul, the King of Heaven.
- The Lord’s Supper will be served.
Other Sunday Events
- Tenth Business Network (TBN) meets at 9 AM in 1716 Spruce, 2 Rear.
- Tenth International Fellowship hosts their Third Sunday Potluck Luncheon. This Sunday’s speaker is Rev. Jaime Leal, pastor of a church in Santa Marta, Columbia, founder of the children’s home Hogar La Providencia, and host of our own Tenth Colombia missions trips.
- Bridge Builders meets at 1 PM in Fellowship Hall East for luncheon. Nick Cirino, Tenth City Network’s new intern, will speak on Jesus’ parable on being thankful (Luke 7:36–50).
- Tenth is participating in the Sunday Breakfast Mission Thanksgiving food drive. You can pick up bags to fill with non perishable goods on Sunday and return the filled bags the following Sunday (11/24).
- Angel Tree is holding a party planning meeting following the 11 AM service for about 45 minutes in Catacombs room C5.
- Explore our Events calendar for a listing of everything else that’s happening around the church this Sunday.
© 2022 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Elizabeth Carlson. © 2022 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org