Bridge-Builders, a ministry of ACTS, is a ministry of racial healing for Tenth members and others that meets for lunch, teaching, and discussion in an effort to build relationships and foster a growing sense of community. We meet on the third Sunday of each month at1:00 PM in Fellowship Hall east.
Join us for lunch in an atmosphere where Tenth members and friends can build and develop relationships.
Our current focus is: Building Relationships Across Racial and Cultural Lines
Months before the recent Charlottesville horrors, the leaders of Bridge-Builders ministry turned its focus to explore how we are many skin colors, yet one in Christ. Join us as we share the richness of our diversity and our oneness in Christ.
Director of Mercy Ministry David Apple is this year’s presenter, alongside ministry coordinator Joe Welch. David is the author of Not Just a Soup Kitchen and Neighborology (available in print and e-book). Joe is a Christian Counselor at the Philadelphia Access Center and a Metro Outreach partner of Tenth.
If you are new to Tenth please join us. It’s a great way to establish relationships.
Please RSVP to David Apple. $4.00 suggested donation.
Bridge Builders 2017/2018 Schedule
- September 17 Jesus and the Samaritan (John 4)
- October 15 Many Skin Tones; One in Christ (Dr. Sunlight Little)
- November 19 Peter and Cornelius (Acts 10)
- December 17 The Rich Man and the Poor Man (James 2)
- January 21 He has Broken Down the Wall of Hositility (Ephesians 21)
- February 18 Put Off the Old; Put on the New (Ephesians 4)
- March 18 Tighten the Belt of Truth (James 6)
- April 15 Jesus and the Syrphonician Woman (Matthew 15)
- May 20 He (the thief) Comes to Steal, Kill and Destroy (John 10)
- June 17 God's Perfect Love
ScheduleDecember 17, 2017
1:00 PM—3:00 PM
Repeats Monthly on the 3rd Sunday
Fellowship Hall, 2nd floorTenth Presbyterian Church, 1701 Delancey Street, Philadelphia, PA