Please join us this Sunday for our services.
9 and 11 AM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “The Gospel According to Isaiah: Love That Will Not Let Me Go”
- (Isaiah 49:14–50:3)
- We will sing: All Praise to God, Who Reigns Above; Hark My Soul, It Is the Lord; O Love of God, How Strong and True
- Reception of New Members
6:15 PM Service
- Pamela Fay, viola and David Fay, double bass will be playing for the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “That You May Believe… And It Was Night” (John 13:18–32)
- We will sing: Lord, with Glowing Heart I’d Praise Thee; Amidst Us Our Beloved Stands; Praise, My Soul, the King of Heaven
Other Sunday Events
- Today’s 6:30 PM service includes Lord's Supper (gluten free bread in the center of each tray).
- Please join the Biblical Approach to Healthcare Issues adult Bible school class at 9:00 AM in Fellowship Hall East. Dr. Joseph Castelli will talk about a biblical view of human sexuality.
- Tenth International Fellowship (TIF) meets for worship on Sundays at 11:00 am in Fellowship Hall, followed by lunch. Contact [email protected] with questions.
- All are welcome to join Bridge Builders for its third-Sunday luncheon and fellowship today at 1:00 PM in Fellowship Hall East. Elder Russ Pfeifer will bring a message on “God’s Compassion For You” (Psalm 103), as part of our series on “God’s Passion for His People.” It’s a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.
- The whole church is invited to the Equip Lunch at 12:30 PM.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org