Please join us this Sunday for our services
9 & 11AM Services
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, ” Defiance” (Hebrews 11:23)
- We will sing: Holy, Holy, Holy!By FaithBe Thou My Vision
6:15 PM Prelude
Timothy Renner, baritone, will be singing for the evening Soli Deo Gloria Prelude
6:30 PM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “When Faints the Heart” (Song of Songs 5:2–8)
- We will sing: My Hope Is Built on Nothing LessThe Man Is Blest Who, Fearing GodHow Sweet the Name of Jesus Sounds
- 7th–12th graders are participating in Tenth’s Youth Service Sunday at the 9 and 11 AM services. There will be a church-wide BBQ in 1710 following the 11 AM service. Sign up to bring a side-dish here.
- Tenth College Fellowship meets in 1710 Spruce, large conference room, 9:30 AM, for coffee, donuts, conversation, and study of Proverbs.
- The Ecclesiastes class will meet this Sunday in 1710 Spruce, 1 Front (west side).
- Tenth Business Network meets this Sunday at 9 AM in 1716 Spruce, second floor rear. Join them as they discuss Chapter 15 of The Call.
- Internationals Outreach meets for worship on Sundays at 11 AM in Fellowship Hall. Contact Enrique at [email protected] with questions.
- Community Dinner will meet at 12:30 PM this Sunday, in the Catacombs.
- Nursery Volunteer Training will meet at 12:30 PM this Sunday, at the Carriage House, first floor. This is for any who have not reviewed/learned emergency evacuation procedures in the last two years. Lunch is available. RSVP to [email protected]
- June Summer Choir will meet in the choir loft on Sunday evenings in June. Everyone is welcome, ages 12 and up! Come to the choir loft at 5:15 PM to learn a simple anthem and sing in the evening service. Contact Colin at [email protected] for more information.
- Wide Open World for children ages 4 up through 6th grade will meet in the Catacombs, 6:30–7:45 PM. Contact David Walton [email protected]
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org