Please join us this Sunday for our services.
9 AM & 11 AM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “”Heir of All Things” “, (Hebrews 1:1–4)
- We will sing: The God of Abraham PraiseMy God, How Wonderful Thou ArtYe Servants of God, Your Master Proclaim
6:15 PM Prelude Music
Congregational Hymn Sing will be the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
6:30 PM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “”We Have Seen the Lord” “, (John 20: 19–23)
- We will sing: At the Lamb’s High Feast We SingAmidst Us Our Beloved StandsThe Lord’s My Shepherd, I’ll Not Want
Other Sunday Events
- This evening service includes Lord’s Supper.
- Continue the prayer and involvement begun at the Global Outreach Conference! Come to a partner breakfast with JL from the Middle East this Sunday at 9 AM at 1710 Spruce Street, first floor large conference room. Enjoy light refreshments and hear an important ministry update.
- All are welcome to join Bridge Builders for its third-Sunday luncheon and fellowship today at 1 PM in Fellowship Hall East. Dr. David Apple will bring a message entitled, “Jesus Had Boundaries,” as part of our series on loving one another. It’s a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Come and join us.
- Maranatha will be hosting an art show in Fellowship Hall after this evening’s service, which is the first day of the art show. Refreshments will be served. Please come enjoy our youth’s art show.
- Tenth College Fellowship’s class meets in 1716 Spruce, 2 Rear, at 9:30 AM for breakfast and study of 1 Peter.
- Grocery bags need to be returned today to Reception Hall for the annual food drive for the Sunday Breakfast Rescue Mission (SBRM).
- Tenth International Fellowship (TIF) meets for worship on Sundays at 11 am in Fellowship Hall. Contact [email protected] with questions.
- This Sunday’s 12:30 prayer intercessors in the Catacombs prayer rooms
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org