Please join us this Sunday for our services.
9 AM & 11 AM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “The Divine Speaker “, (Hebrews 1:1–2)
- We will sing: Holy God, We Praise Your NameO for a Thousand Tongues to SingJesus Shall Reign
6:15 PM Prelude Music
JoAna Rusche, soprano, will be singing the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
6:30 PM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “Seeing is Believing “, (John 20:1–30)
- We will sing: Lord, with Glowing Heart I’d Praise TheeAmidst Us Our Beloved StandsArise, My Soul, Arise
- Lord’s Supper
Other Sunday Events
- Coffee is available in the lobby at 1710 before 9 AM Bible School classes (not permitted in the Sanctuary).
- There will be a nursery training class this Sunday at 9 AM, 1710 Spruce Street, 2 Rear. This is imperative for volunteers who have not yet attended a training class. Current volunteers who would like a review of emergency evacuation procedures are also welcome.
- Tenth College Fellowship’s class meets in 1716 Spruce, 2 Rear, at 9:30 AM for breakfast and study of 1 Peter.
- Tenth International Fellowship (TIF) meets for worship on Sundays at 11 AM in Fellowship Hall. Contact [email protected] with questions.
- Parish 5 may worship in the Catacombs during the 11 AM service. We have resumed this practice for the fall.
- All are welcome to join Bridge Builders lunch and fellowship this Sunday at 1:00 PM in Fellowship Hall East.
- A memorial service for Marion DeHoff will be held this Sunday, October 16, 2:30 PM. A reception will follow. This Sunday’s floral arrangement in the Sanctuary was given in loving memory of Marion DeHoff, by her family.
- This Sunday’s 12:30 prayer intercessors in the Catacombs prayer rooms
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org