Please join us this Sunday for our services.
9 AM & 11 AM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “Pierced for Our Transgressions” (Isaiah 53:4–6)
- We will sing: Holy God, We Praise Your Name; Jesus, Lover of My Soul; Thy Works, Not Mine, O Christ
6:15 PM Service
- Antony Verner, violin and Norman Carter, piano, will be playing the 15-minute
- Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach,”Peace Beyond Compare” (John 14: 27–31)
- We will sing: And Can It Be That I Should Gain; Jesus, the Very Thought of Thee; Praise, My Soul, the King of Heaven
- Lord’s Supper
- Deacons will be installed during this Sunday’s morning services.
- All officer photos for the website are being taken this Sunday and next Sunday, 8:30 AM–12:00 PM in Delancey 3 East.
- Come and join Bridge Builders this Sunday at 1:00 PM in Fellowship Hall East for a luncheon and message as we continue our series, “God’s Passion for His People.”
- Tenth International Fellowship (TIF) meets for worship on Sundays at 11:00 am in Fellowship Hall. Contact [email protected] with questions
- Tenth International Fellowship (TIF) will have a lunch in Fellowship Hall West after their service this Sunday.
- Tenth College Fellowship’s Bible school class meets in 1716 Spruce, 2 Rear, at 9:30 AM for breakfast and study. Gavin will be teaching on Daniel 1.
- Every year, the Easter Sacrificial Offering supports high priority projects around the world. If you’d like to be a part of the decision-making process, join us at 10:20 AM in 3West this Sunday as we begin discussing potential 2016 projects. Contact Kari at [email protected] or x240.
- This Sunday’s 12:30 prayer intercessors in the Catacombs prayer rooms 5.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org