We hope you will join us this Sunday for our services.
9 & 11 AM Services
- Dr. Jerry McFarland will preach, “We Wish to Know What These Things Mean” (Acts 17:16–34)
- We’ll sing: Worship Christ, the Risen King!; O Thou That Hear’st When Sinners Cry; My Faith Looks Up to Thee
6:15 PM Service
- Jonathan and Mary Moser, violin, will play for the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
- Rev. Carroll Wynne will preach, “A Gospel Observed” (Philippians 1:12–30).
- We'll sing: Tell Me the Old, Old Story; If Thou But Suffer God to Guide Thee; Praise the Savior, Ye Who Know Him!
Other Sunday Events
- All mothers at any stage in life are invited to the summer Moms Meet & Greet today at 9:00 AM at 1716 Spruce, 2 Rear, for fellowship, a short devotional, and break-out groups.
- Join us for the Around the World in 80 Minutes luncheon today after the 11:00 service in Fellowship Hall. The Greece short-term team, who served with global partners Philip and Joy, will present. Lunch is $4 for individuals, $10 for families.
- The June Summer Choir will sing for the last time today in the choir loft at 5:15 PM before the service. Everyone is welcome to join—no experience is necessary.
- Encourage your children to see what God is doing in the world—bring them to Wide Open World (WOW). Classes for children age 4 to 6th grade meet during the evening service in Catacombs Assembly Hall, 6:30 PM.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Elizabeth Carlson. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org