Please join us this Sunday for our services.
9 AM and 11 AM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “A Body You Have Prepared for Me…” (Psalm 40:1–10)
- We will sing: Hark! the Herald Angels Sing; Away in a Manager; Once in Royal David’s City
6:15 PM Service
- Christmas Carol Singing by the congregation will be the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “Another Helper” (John 14:15–24)
- We will sing: O Come, O Come, Emmanuel; Angels We Have Heard on High; It Came upon the Midnight Clear; Silent Night! Holy Night!
- Lord’s Supper
Other Sunday Events
- This Sunday evening’s 6:30 service includes communion.
- TCN will host a carol-sing immediately after this Sunday evening’s service. Those in their 20s and 30s are warmly invited to come to 1716 Spruce to enjoy seasonal refreshments and gather round the piano for an evening of fellowship.
- All are welcome to join Bridge Builders for its third-Sunday luncheon and fellowship this Sunday, 1:00 PM, in Fellowship Hall East. Dr. Jerry McFarland will bring a message on “You Go from an Orphan to an Heir” (1 John 3:1–2), as part of our series on “God’s Passion for His People.” It’s a great way to spend Sunday afternoon.
- 2016 offering envelopes are available in Reception Hall through January 10. If you currently do not have and would like a numbered box assigned to you, please contact Elizabeth at [email protected]. Please also let her know if you are giving online and no longer need envelopes.
- Tenth International Fellowship (TIF) meets for worship on Sundays at 11:00 am in Fellowship Hall. Contact [email protected] with questions.
- This Sunday's 12:30 prayer intercessors in the Catacombs prayer room 5.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org