- Money, Possessions and Eternity, Randy Alcorn, Tyndale, 2003
- Neither Poverty Nor Riches, Craig Blomberg, Inter-Varsity, 2001
- **The New Master Your Money, A Step-by-Step Plan for Gaining and Enjoying Financial Freedom, Ron Blue, Moody, 2004.
- **The New Master Your Money, A Step-by-Step Plan for Gaining and Enjoying Financial Freedom Workbook, Ron Blue, Moody, 2004.
- Taming the Money Monster, Ron Blue, Tyndale, 2000.
- Essential Finance: Buying the Best Home, Joe Breckner, Dk Publishing, 2000.
- The Burkett and Blue Definitive Guide to Securing Wealth to Last, Larry Burkett, Ron Blue, Broadman/Holman, 2003.
- Money Before Marriage, L. Burkett, Moody, 1996.
- Personnel Finances, Larry Burkett, Moody Press, 1998.
- Complete Financial Guide for Young Couples, Larry Burkett, Cook Communications, 1993.
- The World’s Easiest Guide to Finances, Larry Burkett, Moody, 2001.
- Family Finance Handbook: Discovering the Blessing of Financial Freedom, Frank Damazio and Rich Brott, City Christian Publishing, 2004.
- Rich in Every Way: Everything God Says About Money and Possessions, Gene Getz, Howard books, 2004.
- Live Your Life for Half the Price, Mary Hunt, Faith Works, 2005.
- The World’s Easiest Pocket Guide to Buying Your First House, Kevin Miller, Larry Burkett, Moody, 2002.
- A Woman’s Guide to Family Finances, Ellie Kay, Bethany, 2003.
- A Mom’s Guide to Family Finance, Ellie Kay, Baker, 2006.
- Shop, Save and Share, updated Edition, Ellie Kay, Bethany, 2003.
- How to Save Money Every Day, Ellie Kay, Baker, 2004.
- The World’s Easiest Pocket Guide to Money and Marriage, Jeff Steward, Larry Burkett Moody, 2002.
- The World’s Easiest Pocket guide to Buying Your First Car, Ed Strauss, Larry Burkett, Moody, 2002.
- Dollars and Sense: A Mom’s Guide to Money Matters, Cynthia Sumner, Baker, 2005.
- Money in Marriage: A Biblical Approach, Michael Taylor, L. Burkett, Moody, 2000.
- Set Your House in Order: A Workbook to Organize Your Finances and Plan Your Estate, Crown Financial Ministries, 1998.
- Biblical Principles for Becoming Dept Free: Rescue Your Gaining and Enjoying Financial Freedom, Frank Damazio and Rich Brott, City Christian Publishing, 2004.
- Free and Clear, Howard Dayton, Moody, 2006.
- Debt-Proof Your Marriage: How to Achieve Financial Harmony, Mary Hunt, Baker, 2004.
- The Debt Diet, Ellie Kay, Bethany, 2004.
- Keys to Financial Freedom: Strategies for Debt Free Living, Dennis Leonard, Legacy Publishers, 2003.
- Essential Finance; Managing Credit: What You Need to Know to Boost Your Buying Power, Robert McKinley, Dk Publishing,
- 30 Days to Taming Your Finances, Debra Smith Pegues, Harvest House, 2006.
- Are Tithes and Offerings the Same? John Avanzini, His Publishing, 1998.
- Giving and Tithing, Larry Burkett, Moody Press, 1998.
- Bring the Full Tithe: Sermons on the Grace of Giving, William Watley, Judson Press, 1995.
- Tithing, R.T. Kendall, Zondervan, 1983.
- Speaking of Stewardship: Model Sermons on Money and Possessions, William Carter, ed., Westminster/John Knox, 1998.
- God and Your Stuff, Wesley Willmer, Martyn Smith, Nav Press, 2002.
- Your Kids Can Master Their Money: Fun Ways to Help Them Learn How, Ron Blue, Judy Blue, Jeremy White, Tyndale, 2006.
- Money Matters for Kids, Larry Burkett, K. Christine Brower, Moody, 2001.
- The ABC’s of Handling Money God’s Way, Howard Dayton, Beverly Dayton, Moody, 2003.
- Money Doesn’t Grow on Trees: A Parent’s Guide to Raising Financially Responsible Children, Neal Godfrey, Simon and Schuster, 2005
- Money Doesn’t Grow On Trees: Teaching Your Kids the Value of A Buck, Ellie Kay, Baker, 2005.
- I Want to Teach My child About Money, Kathie Rechemmer, Doug Rechemmer, Standard Publishing, 2005.
- Your Family and Money Student Book, Proactive Parent’s Series. Jim Williams, Abington Press, 2004.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By . © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org