We hope you will join us this Sunday for our services.
9 & 11 AM Services
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “The Gospel According to Isaiah: As the Waters Cover the Sea” (Isaiah 11:1–11).
- We'll sing: All People That on Earth Do Dwell; Jesus, Thou Joy of Loving Hearts; O Christ, Our Hope, Our Heart’s Desire.
- Parish 5, Southwestern Suburbs & Delaware, may worship together in the Catacombs during the 11 AM service.
6:15 PM Prelude & Service
- Robert C. Joubert, bass, will sing for the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
- Dr. Julio Benítez will preach, “The Secure Way into The Holy of Holies” (Hebrews 10:19–22).
- We'll sing: Praise Him! Praise Him!; By Grace I Am an Heir of Heaven; It Is Well with My Soul.
Other Sunday Events
- Come and pray with others at 9 AM, 315 S 17th Street, 4th floor front. We will intercede for our church leaders, as well as ministry partners and other local and global concerns in consideration of 1 Timothy 2:1–4 and 8.
- Today is your final opportunity to return Alpha Pregnancy Services’ baby bottles to Reception Hall.
- Join us for the Around the World in 80 Minutes luncheon ($4 for an individual, $10 for families) in Fellowship Hall after the 11 AM service today. Global partner John P. will speak about his new opportunities in the Middle East.
- Intercessors are available for prayer each Sunday at 12:30 PM to listen and provide prayers of spiritual comfort, solace, and support. Anyone in need of prayer for him/herself or others is invited. Go down the stairs by the bulletin boards (between Reception Hall and Delancey lobby) and meet in front of B1.
© 2023 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page, or embed the entire material hosted on Tenth channels. You may not re-upload the material in its entirety. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Elizabeth Carlson. © 2023 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org