Please join us this Sunday for our services.
9 AM & 11 AM Service
- Dr. Jerry McFarland will preach, “The Application of the Cross”
- (I Corinthians 1:18–31)
- We will sing: To God Be the GloryJesus, Keep Me Near the CrossBeneath the Cross of JesusHere, O My Lord, I See Thee Face to Face
- Lord’s Supper
6:15 PM Prelude Music
Amanda J. Frederick, soprano and Rudolph Lucente, organ, will be singing and playing the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
6:30 PM Service
- Gavin Lymberopoulos will preach, “How the Word Wins “
- (2 Thessalonians 3:1–2)
- We will sing: All Creatures of Our God and KingMy Faith Looks Up to Thee; Rejoice, Ye Pure in Heart
Other Sunday Events
- This Sunday’s morning services include Communion.
- Parish 4 members, please join us for a Parish 4 lunch this Sunday in 1710 Spruce, 12:30 PM for a time of conversation and an opportunity to get to know your fellow Parish 4 members better. Please bring a dish to share (picnic fare).
- Come to Wide Open World, our summer children’s global outreach program for ages 4 to sixth grade, which runs through August 28. WOW features visits from Tenth global partners and fun activities to give our children a window on God’s work in the world. They’ll meet in the Catacombs at 6:30 PM.
- Tenth College Fellowship’s Bible school class meets in 1716 Spruce, 2 Rear, at 9:30 AM for breakfast and study—currently a series on the letters of John Newton.
- Tenth International Fellowship (TIF) meets for worship on Sundays at 11 AM in Fellowship Hall. Contact [email protected] with questions.
- This Sunday’s 12:30 prayer intercessors in the Catacombs prayer rooms
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org