Please join us this Sunday for our services.
9 AM & 11 AM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “If I Perish, I Perish” (Esther 4:1–17)
- We will sing: O Worship the KingO Praise Ye the LordGuide Me, O Thou Great Jehovah
6:15 PM Prelude Music
Norman Carter, piano, will be playing the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
6:30 PM Service
- Rev. Boonchu P. will preach, “A Life That Understands the Mercies of God “, (Romans 12:1–2)
- We will sing: Rejoice, the Lord Is KingO Thou That Hear’st When Sinners Cry Rejoice, Ye Pure in Heart
Other Sunday Events
- Everyone has an opportunity to serve our homeless neighbors at this Sunday's Community Dinner. Help is needed with food preparation and hosting in Fellowship Hall after the 11 AM service.
- Join Tenth City Network (20-30s ministry) for lunch this Sunday after the 11 AM service. We’ll meet outside the main gates and leave at 12:45pm to a local restaurant. We look forward to meeting and welcoming you.
- Catch up with global partners serving in India, Egypt, Ethiopia, Turkey, and beyond at a casual breakfast and discussion in a coffeehouse-style environment this Sunday at 9 AM at 1710 Spruce Street, first floor large conference room. Come with questions and an ear for prayer requests. Contact Kari at [email protected].
- This Sunday and next Sunday, after the 11 AM service, the congregation may walk through 1710 to purchase furniture at greatly reduced prices. This will be the last opportunity. For information or to arrange furniture purchase and pickup, contact Pattie at [email protected].
- Come to Wide Open World, our summer children’s global outreach program for ages 4 to sixth grade, which runs through August 28. WOW features visits from Tenth global partners and fun activities to give our children a window on God’s work in the world. They’ll meet in the Catacombs at 6:30 PM.
- Tenth College Fellowship’s Bible school class meets in 1716 Spruce, 2 Rear, at 9:30 AM for breakfast and study of Titus.
- Tenth International Fellowship (TIF) meets for worship on Sundays at 11 AM in Fellowship Hall. Contact [email protected] with questions.
- This Sunday’s 12:30 prayer intercessors in the Catacombs prayer rooms
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org