Please join us this Sunday for our services.
9 & 11 AM Services
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, ” You Can Run, But You Can’t Hide” (Jonah 1:1–17)
- We will sing: I Sing the Almighty Power of GodGrace! ‘Tis a Charming SoundHow Firm a Foundation
6:30 PM Service
- Rev. Gavin Lymberopoulos will preach, “The Ransom Has Risen” (1 Peter 1:13–21)
- We will sing: O God, We Praise TheeJesus, Lover of My SoulMy Hope Is in the Lord
- Everyone has an opportunity to serve our homeless neighbors at this Sunday's Community Dinner. Help is needed with food preparation and hosting in Fellowship Hall after the 11 AM service.
- Tenth Business Network meets this Sunday, at 9 AM in 1710 Spruce, second floor rear. Join them as they discuss Chapter 5 of The Call. Attendees are asked to review the questions for each chapter before each meeting as this is a good launch pad to interesting discussion. As always, we will try to personalize Os Guinness’ points to our individual work situations.
- Internationals Outreach (IO) meets for worship on Sundays at 11 AM in Fellowship Hall. Contact Enrique at [email protected] with questions.
- We are conducting a fire drill after the 11 AM service this Sunday. Please be seated after the postlude. The alarm will go off and you will receive instructions regarding evacuation. Everyone in the building will participate. This drill is to time our building exit and show everyone where the assembly point is. You may reenter the building after the drill.
- No Intercessory Prayer this Sunday due to the fire drill.
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org