Please join us this Sunday for our services.
9 AM & 11 AM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “Beauty and the Beast”, (Esther 2:1–23)
- We will sing: Come, Thou Almighty King Jesus, Lover of My SoulOur God, Our Help in Ages Past
6:15 PM Prelude Music
Colin Howland, organ, will be playing the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
6:30 PM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “The Holy Apostles “, (John 17:6–19)
- We will sing: Hallelujah! Thine the GloryWhen This Passing World Is DoneAll Praise to Thee, My God, This Night
Other Sunday Events
- Everyone has an opportunity to serve our homeless neighbors at this Sunday’s Community Dinner. Help is needed with food preparation and hosting in Fellowship Hall after the 11 AM service.
- Breakfast with global partners serving in China, Egypt, Ethiopia, Turkey, and beyond at a casual breakfast and discussion in a coffeehouse-style environment at 9 AM this Sunday and on July 17, 24, and August 14 at 1710 Spruce, first floor large conference room (note location change). Come with questions and an ear for prayer requests. Contact Kari at [email protected]
- Tenth Business Network meets this Sunday at 9 AM in 1710 Spruce,
- Tenth College Fellowship’s Bible school class meets in 1716 Spruce, 2 Rear, at 9:30 AM for breakfast and study—currently a series on the letters of John Newton.
- Tenth International Fellowship (TIF) meets for worship on Sundays at 11 AM in Fellowship Hall. Contact [email protected] with questions.
- Come to Wide Open World, our summer children’s global outreach program for ages 4 to 6th grade, which meets through August 28. WOW features visits from Tenth global partners and fun activities to give our children a window on God’s work in the world. They’ll meet in the Catacombs at 6:30 PM.
- This Sunday’s 12:30 prayer intercessors in the Catacombs prayer rooms
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org