Please join us this Sunday for our services.
9 AM & 11 AM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “Saved by Fire”, (Isaiah 65:1–16)
- We will sing: A Mighty Fortress Is Our GodJesus Shall ReignFairest Lord Jesus
6:15 PM Prelude Music
Ellie Collins, piano and Sophie Meinel, soprano will be providing the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
6:30 PM Service (with Maranatha Youth)
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach
- We will sing: Hallelujah! Thine the GloryAmazing Grace!Be Thou My Vision
Other Sunday Events
- We celebrate communion at the morning services this Sunday. Members should use goldenrod slips of paper to register their participation. Following communion, the Deacons’ offering will be taken to help those in our church who have difficult financial circumstances.
- Maranatha, our youth group, will be participating in most aspects of the evening service. Dr. Goligher will preach. Maranatha students will sing during the prelude and in the choir, receive the offering, and a couple of seniors will give their testimonies (in addition to those in today’s Tenth Press)! We will have an opportunity to recognize and pray for our high school seniors. A dessert reception will follow.
- Join our Day of Prayer time this Sunday at 9 AM in Catacombs Assembly Hall.
- Bible School graduation for ages 3 through grade 12 will be held this Sunday at 9 AM in Fellowship Hall. Each department will present a song or memory passage they have learned, and we will recognize graduates and all those who have completed memory work.
- Tenth College Fellowship’s Bible school class meets in 1716 Spruce, 2 Rear, at 9:30 AM for breakfast and study—currently a series on the letters of John Newton.
- Maranatha is having a food drive now through June 19 for their summer trips. Sign up to help with a meal or drop off nonperishable snacks and drinks after morning services. Contact Amber at [email protected] with any questions.
- Tenth International Fellowship (TIF) meets for worship on Sundays at 11 am in Fellowship Hall. Contact [email protected] with questions.
- Help fill the choir loft on Sunday evenings in June. Everyone is welcome, ages 12 and up! Come to the choir loft at 5:15 pm this Sunday to learn a simple anthem and sing in the evening service. Contact Colin at [email protected] for more information.
- This Sunday’s 12:30 prayer intercessors in the Catacombs prayer room 5
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org