Please join us this Sunday for our services.
9 AM & 11 AM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “New Heavens and a New Earth”, (Isaiah 65:13–25)
- We will sing: Sing Praise to the Lord!O for a Closer Walk with GodCome, Thou Fount of Every Blessing
6:15 PM Prelude Music
Jonathan Moser, violin will be playing the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
6:30 PM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “Those You Have Given Me”, ( John 17:6–8)
- We will sing: Hallelujah, Praise Jehovah, O My SoulGracious Spirit, Dwell with MeO God Beyond All Praising
Other Sunday Events
- Everyone has an opportunity to serve our homeless neighbors at this Sunday’s Community Dinner. Help is needed with food preparation and hosting in Fellowship Hall after the 11:00 service.
- The Tenth Women Speaker Series Lunch this Sunday (suggested donation of $5, 12:30–2:30 PM in the Catacombs), is titled “A Journey through Tenth Church’s Past.” Dot Boersma, a long-time Tenth staff member, and Frances Collyer Gage, a member from the days of Dr. Barnhouse, will showcase some memorable stories and artifacts. Please park on the numbered streets if you intend to stay past 2 pm in order to avoid being ticketed.
- Help fill the choir loft on Sunday evenings in June. Everyone is welcome, ages 12 and up! Come to the choir loft at 5:15 pm this Sunday to learn a simple anthem and sing in the evening service. Contact Colin at [email protected] for more information.
- Tenth Business Network meets this at 9:00 AM in 1710 Spruce, first floor rear conference room (continental breakfast provided). Join them as they discuss how to glorify the Lord in the business workplace. They are currently using Tim Keller’s Every Good Endeavor as a guide.
- Tenth College Fellowship’s Bible school class meets in 1716 Spruce, 2 Rear, at 9:30 AM for breakfast and study—currently a series on the letters of John Newton.
- Tenth International Fellowship (TIF) meets for worship on Sundays at 11 am in Fellowship Hall. Contact [email protected] with questions.
- Maranatha is having a food drive now through June 19 for their summer trips. Sign up to help with a meal or drop off nonperishable snacks and drinks after morning services. Contact Amber at [email protected] with any questions.
- Come to Wide Open World, our summer children’s global outreach program for ages 4 to 6th grade, which runs through August 28. WOW features visits from Tenth global partners and fun activities to give our children a window on God’s work in the world. They’ll meet in the Catacombs at 6:30 PM.
- This Sunday’s 12:30 prayer intercessors in the Catacombs prayer rooms
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org