Please join us this Sunday for our services.
9 & 11 AM Services
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “The Easter Evangel”, (2 Timothy 1:9–10)
- We will sing: Christ the Lord Is Risen TodayThine Be the Glory, Rich in BlessingCrown Him with Many Crowns
6:15 PM Prelude Music
Colin Howland, organ, will be playing the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
6:30 PM Service
- Rev. Gavin Lymberopoulos will preach, “Inexpressible Joy” (1 Peter 1:1–9)
- We will sing: Jesus Christ Is Risen TodayUp from the Grave He AroseThe Strife Is O’er, the Battle DoneHallelujah Chorus
- A donation was given toward our Easter lilies in memory of Diana E. Herzog by the Herzog family; in memory of Stephen Little by his parents, J.D. and Kit Little; in memory of John and Marilyn McLelland by John and Noelle McLelland; and in memory of Jim and Ruth Muldoon by their son Tom.
- After the evening service, please take Easter lilies and use them to encourage someone, or enjoy them in your home.
- Easter Sunrise Service is this Sunday at 7:30 AM in Rittenhouse Square. Liam Goligher will give an Easter message, and Westminster Brass will play. In case of rain, the service will be held in Tenth’s Sanctuary.
- Maranatha’s annual pancake breakfast is at 7:45 (and immediately following the Easter Sunrise Service) in Fellowship Hall and Reception Hall. The cost is $10/person and $25/family. All proceeds help support the Maranatha summer short-term trips.
- The nursery is open today for all services, and the Bible School will hold classes. However, Praisemakers, Praisemakers Plus, Catechism Club, Tenth Children’s Music, and Maranatha will not meet.
- Fellowship Bible Study will meet this Sunday at 4:00 PM in the Catacombs.
- Tenth College Fellowship’s class meets in 1710 Spruce, large conference room, 9:30 AM, for breakfast and study. They are studying a series on social justice—what the Bible teaches on such topics as immigration, racial reconciliation, and mercy ministry.
- Tenth International Fellowship (TIF) meets for worship on Sundays at 11 AM in Fellowship Hall.
- This Sunday’s 12:30 prayer intercessors in the Catacombs prayer rooms.
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org