Please join us this Sunday for our services.
9 & 11 AM Services
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “Our Forever Priest” (Hebrews 7:20–28)
- We will sing: Praise, My Soul, the King of HeavenImmortal Honours Rest on Jesus’ HeadAmazing Grace!
6:15 PM Prelude Music
Alexandra Nowakowski, soprano, will be singing the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
6:30 PM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “Greatness: Self-Promotion or Self-Giving?” (Matthew 20:20–28)
- We will sing: Shout, for the Blessed Jesus ReignsBlessed Jesus, at Your WordHallelujah! Thine the Glory
- Today’s floral arrangement is in memory of Millie Stockdale from her Thursday Morning Women’s Bible study, of which she was a founding member.
- Everyone has an opportunity to serve our homeless neighbors at this Sunday’s Community Dinner. Help is needed with food preparation and hosting in Fellowship Hall after the 11 AM service.
- Tenth Business Network meets this Sunday at 9 AM in 1716 Spruce, 2 Rear. Join them as they discuss Chapter 8 of The Call. Attendees are asked to review the questions for each chapter before each meeting as this is a good launch pad to interesting discussion.
- Pray for the nations! Visit the table in Reception Hall to join the Global Outreach Commission in covering our world in prayer as part of our preparations for the Global Outreach Conference in November.
- Tenth College Fellowship’s Coffee, Church, Community (C3) meets in 1710 Spruce, large conference room, 9:30 AM, for coffee, donuts, conversation, and study of Romans.
- Internationals Outreach (IO) meets for worship on Sundays at 11 AM in Fellowship Hall. Contact Enrique at [email protected] with questions.
- Tenth Children’s Music begins at 6:10 PM.
- This Sunday’s 12:30 prayer intercessors in the Catacombs prayer rooms.
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org