We hope you will join us this Sunday for our services.
9 & 11 AM Services
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “The Gospel According to Isaiah: Songs of Salvation” (Isaiah 12:1–6).
- We'll sing: Blessing and Honor and Glory and Power; Great Is Thy Faithfulness; Jerusalem the Golden.
- Parish 6, New Jersey, may worship together in the Catacombs during the 11 AM service.
6:15 PM Prelude & Service
- Sarah Shafer, soprano, accompanied by an instrumental ensemble, will sing for the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
- Rev. Marion Clark will preach, “Our High Priest” (Hebrews 4:14–16).
- We'll sing: Rejoice, the Lord Is King; All Praise to Thee, My God, This Night; Arise, My Soul, Arise.
Other Sunday Events
- Come and pray “conversationally” with others at 9:00 AM in 315 S 17th Street, 2nd floor front (the landing area), and intercede for our church leaders and church body, our ministry partners, and our neighbors (Colossians 1:9–11).
- The employment seekers’ prayer group will meet, 10:30–11:00 AM, in 1 West.
- Global partner Boon Chu (Thailand), will speak at the Tenth International Fellowship service at 11:00 AM and will give a partner update during the evening service.
- A congregational meeting to hear an announcement from the Session about an important matter will be held in the sanctuary today at 12:30 PM. Please pick up children and chaser tickets before the meeting.
- Intercessors are available for prayer each Sunday at 12:30 PM to listen and provide prayers of spiritual comfort, solace, and support. Anyone in need of prayer for him/herself or others is invited. Go down the stairs by the bulletin boards (between Reception Hall and Delancey lobby) or take the elevator to the B level and meet in front of B1.
- After the evening service today, we will have a farewell reception for Marion and Ginger Clark.
- Register now for Taking God at His Word! April 25th, 8:30 AM–4:30 PM at Covenant Fellowship Church in Glen Mills, PA. The event features Kevin DeYoung with CCEF’s David Powlison and Westminster’s K. Scott Oliphint, Carl Trueman, and G. K. Beale.
© 2023 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page, or embed the entire material hosted on Tenth channels. You may not re-upload the material in its entirety. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Elizabeth Carlson. © 2023 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org