PART-TIME DIRECTOR OF YOUTH MINISTRY
for Oreland Evangelical Presbyterian Church
• Responsible for developing, coordinating and supervising the youth ministry. Oversees the administration of youth ministry. (see job description for full description.)
• Non-called. Part-Time (20 hour) work week; Exempt. Schedule will fluctuate and will include after school, evening and weekends to meet the needs of youth and the youth ministry.
• Baccalaureate Degree required. Youth Director/Intern experience preferred.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to organize and plan events, computer literacy and ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Demonstrated commitment to the Christian Faith. Able to affirm and support Oreland Evangelical Presbyterian Church’s “Statement of Faith and Statement of Mission”
Salary: Dependent upon qualifications and experience.
Application Procedure: Resumes may be submitted to Personnel@orelandpres.org