Job Title: Part-Time Bookkeeper (25-29 hours per week, Monday-Thursday daytime)
The bookkeeper will keep financial records up to date; complete tasks in a timely fashion; accurately record income and cash receipts, accounts payable, and other expenses; reconcile checking and other bank accounts; work with the payroll provider to complete all payrolls accurately; maintain the financial records and files of InFaith in an organized and up-to-date filing system; and assist the CFO in other financial duties.
• Process journal entries on a daily basis.
• Process monthly and semi-monthly payrolls.
• Code and process invoices and missionary expense reports for approval by CFO.
• Process and print payments for annuity and trust agreements.
• Maintain and reconcile all mission bank accounts.
• Process changes for 401(k) funds.
• Run reports for yearly audits and be available to answer auditors’ questions.
• Assist the CFO and other financial personnel when and where needed.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Excellent organizational skills
• Demonstrated ability to use a computerized bookkeeping system
• Experience using Blackbaud’s Financial Edge accounting software (preferred)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• High-school diploma
InFaith is a nondenominational Christian ministry, and employees must agree with its statement of faith (posted online at infaith.org/know/our-mission). InFaith seeks to employ individuals who understand their vocation as ministry. Work is more than a job; it is an opportunity to serve God with the gifts and skills He has given us.
|phone:||610-527-4439, ext. 119|