Immediate opening for a Director of Youth Ministry to lead, oversee and develop the youth ministry of Oreland Evangelical Presbyterian Church.
– Implement the philosophy, vision, goals and policies of the youth ministry
– Create an atmosphere of community, care, love and respect where youth can flourish
– Provide care, counsel and discipleship to youth and their families
– Engage in robust relational ministry to students (spend time with students outside of planned youth group activities
– Schedule, plan, conduct and supervise retreats, camps, service/outreach opportunities and other special events
– Schedule, plan, conduct and supervise the weekly youth group gathering
– Recruit, develop, train and supervise youth leadership, including youth, college or seminary interns
– Participate as an active member of the Christian Discipleship Ministry Team
– Meet periodically with the Parent Advisory Team
– Communicate all youth activities and events to church Administrator, Administrative Staff and Parent
– Oversee the youth ministry budget and settle the youth ministry credit card monthly.
– Baccalaureate Degree required.
– Youth director/intern experience preferred.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to organize and plan events, computer literacy and ability to manage multiple priorities.
– Demonstrated commitment to the Christian Faith.
– Able to affirm and support Oreland Evangelical Presbyterian Church’s Statement of Faith and Statement of Mission.”
See the job description for more information. https://orelandpres.org/about/job-openings
Application Procedure: Resumes may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.