The Nursery Coordinator oversees the Bible Schools for 2 & 3-year-olds and the nursery at all Sunday services. (Bible school from here out refers only to Bible school for 2 & 3-year-olds.)
Specific Responsibilities Include:
Nursery and 2 & 3-year-old Bible School
- Coordinate proper and adequate staffing for all nurseries and Bible school classes. This includes the recruitment (and training as necessary) of nursery supervisors and volunteers.
- Guarantee security and hygiene.
- Monitor the nurseries and Bible school rooms and be available to address unforeseen needs.
- Communicate with facilities manager and the preschool director on the physical needs of nursery and Bible school spaces. Coordinate with facilities manager to ensure all rooms are properly set up and have adequate supplies.
- Maintain attendance records.
- Facilitate relationships between nursery and Bible school families and other people or ministries of the church.
- Oversee, but not necessarily coordinate or attend, all other childcare offered on Tenthâ€™s premises that is outside of Sunday worship services. This is done mainly through communicating guidelines and approving childcare providers.
Responsibilities related to the Kingdom and Discipleship Committee (KDC)
- Serve as an active member of the KDC.
- Support other ministries represented on the KDC as opportunities allow.
- Support children in worship through supervising the weekly preparation of the childrenâ€™s bulletin.