If you haven't already, I hope you'll explore the Children's Music Education section of the new Tenth website! There are some new and interesting features I'd like to point out.
- Our Leadership page lists the names and qualifications of each our talented teachers across our many programs.
- Check out Programs for an overview of Praisemakers, Schola Cantorum, and Sinfonia Sacra. Schola's Hymn of the Month will now be posted each month on the Schola page.
- A very important feature of our calendar which I hope students and parents alike will check frequently, is our Announcements page. Here we list important updates and logistical information about classes and upcoming performances. There are some important announcements listed there right now, so check it out!
- Our Recommended Reading page is a great curation of helpful and interesting music resources.
- If you haven't been keeping up with the Tenth blog, I encourage you to. I recently posted an article titled Everyone is Musical (Part 1) which you can also get to through the Blog tab under Children's Music Education or from the main Blog tab. Check back here often for more posts by yours truly.
- Did you know we could use some volunteers to bring in snacks for Schola? The Volunteer page has all the details.
- Finally, if you ever need to get in touch with questions or comments related to our programs, that's what our Contact page is for. Someone will get back to you soon.
© 2022 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Missy Strong. © 2022 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org