The Colombia short-term team needs your help for their trip. In August they'll be ministering to the children of the Hogar la Providencia home in Santa Marta and Huerto Los Olivos in Barranquilla, in addition to several other communities.
In order to conduct medical clinics and Vacation Bible School programs, they need:
- Composition notebooks
- Copy paper
- Colored construction paper
- New underwear for boys and girls (ages 5-16)
- Kids tee shirts
- Sandals, flip-flops, tennis shoes
- Bathing suits
- Sheets and pillowcases
- Over the counter medicines: Ibuprofen, Aspirin, cold/flu medicine, antibiotic ointment (Neosporin), 81 mg Aspirin, Calcium carbonate tabs (such as Tums), Loratidine, Cetririzine HCI, Ranitidine, Acetaminophen, Naproxen
- Bandages, cotton balls, alcohol wipes, tongue depressors
- Vitamins and minerals (kids’ and adult)
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste, dental floss
- Christian books in Spanish
- Children’s literature and textbooks in Spanish
- Evangelism and discipleship materials, evangelism tracts
- Laptop computers
- Video/laptop projector
- Video cable – 90 ft.
- Video camera
- Printer/scanner/photocopier unit
- Wireless microphone for head or lapel
- Regular microphones with cable
- Microphone stand
- Battery operated speaker & microphone (for evangelism)
- Portable white board and dry erase markers
- Commercial food blender
- Accordion, Guitar, Saxophone, Flute
- Electronic keyboard organ/piano
- Basketball and soccer balls
- Ball air pumps
- Soccer shoes
- Jump rope
Please drop off contributions in 3West in the box marked “Colombia" no later than August 1. For more information or to arrange a drop-off time, please contact Kari.
© 2023 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page, or embed the entire material hosted on Tenth channels. You may not re-upload the material in its entirety. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Kari Randall. © 2023 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org