Seeking Female Housemate.
1 bedroom for rent in a 3 bd/2.5 bath 2-story twin house on 50th and Walton Ave (a block North of Baltimore Ave.). Seeking a female housemate.
About the house & room:
· Room is about 13.5′ x 14 ‘
– $780/month, utilities are shared
– Hardwood floors throughout
– In house Washer/dryer (free)
– fenced in backyard, great for gatherings and solitude time
– 1 block from 34 trolley, 15 minutes to get to Center City.
– 2 blocks from bus 64, runs down Washington Ave.
– Around the corner from Cedar Park, Dock Street Brewery/pizzeria, Mariposa Food Co-op
About the two current housemates and a wof wof:
E is a 32 y.o. midwife. She likes reading, dancing, running, exploring Philly, and of course eating!
K is a 26 y.o. PhD student at UPenn. When she is not in the lab, she enjoys running, bike rides and going out to concerts.
Clifford is a 4 yo wof wof who LOVES running in Woodland cemetery and belly massages. He is super affectionate and easy to get along with. No other fur companions in the house. Sorry.
Our goal is to create a positive living environment where we can share the house with family & friends from our church, local community, and networks. We enjoy cooking together and meeting new people, hence we will be keeping the common spaces clean and clutter-free. If you are interested in investing in the space and in meeting us, then please contact us at email@example.com with a mini bio and a picture of yourself.
Thank you- looking forward to meeting you!