Tenth Women’s Mission is to reflect the love of Christ by embracing all women at Tenth to think biblically and live covenantally. We accomplish this by: enabling interconnected and intentional relationships that promote and deepen our faith in Christ; providing opportunities for training, discipleship and mentoring of women, and encouraging opportunities for women to use their gifts to serve the church.
Our Vision is for each woman at Tenth to glorify our Lord Jesus “so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ”. (Ephesians 4:12b-13)
- We desire to enhance Tenth Women’s skills in areas of discipling, mentoring and teaching other women. By equipping women, we want to further encourage the study of God’s word and, until Jesus returns, build future generations of mature, godly women at Tenth. We sponsor 1:1 mentoring/discipleship as well as training through conferences and a variety of small group events, e.g., Bible studies and a Sunday women’s Bible class.
- We provide support in crisis through our Women Advocates. In partnership with the Tenth Church diaconate, we assist Tenth women who may be in crisis or require strategic friendship in times of need with confidential, 1:1 support by wise, mature Christian women in our church.
- We work to enhance communications about and engagement in ministry and fellowship opportunities for women at Tenth such as: annual women’s retreat, service opportunities, prayer ministry and support, and connections to denominational resources and events. To contact our leadership team, please contact us at: [email protected]
- We function as a resource for church leadership to provide wisdom, discernment, and counsel from the perspective of women, and for women.
Connect with Us
- Women’s Bible Studies: Tenth sponsors a number of women’s Bible studies small groups.
- Women’s Sunday Bible Class: We regularly offer a women’s Bible School Class. Sign up here.
- Annual Women’s Conference and Training
- Mom’s Groups
- Preparation for Marriage Class
- Newly-Married Bible School Class Contact Jamin or Barbara.