We hope you will join us this Sunday (10/27), Reformation Sunday, for our services and other events happening throughout the day.
9 & 11 AM Services: Reformation Sunday
- Dr. Liam Goligher is preaching, “A Standing or Falling Church?” (Romans 3:21–26). Parish 2 (Philadelphia north of Girard Avenue, plus Bucks and Montgomery Counties) may worship together in the Catacombs during the 11 AM service.
- We’ll sing A Mighty Fortress Is Our God; All People That on Earth Do Dwell; And Can It Be That I Should Gain.
- 10/27 AM bulletin
6:15 PM Prelude & Service: Reformation Hymn Festival
Our 14th annual Reformation Hymn Festival will feature the newly-released Hymns of Prayer of Rev. Eric J. Alexander, long-time friend and honorary member of Tenth Church. All Tenth Choirs and Westminster Brass will lend their musical gifts to our assembly. Dr. Carl Trueman of Westminster Theological Seminary will speak on “Prayer: a Means of Reformation, a Means of Grace.”
Other Sunday Events
- The newly formed Educators’ Vocational Group is meeting for the first time at 9 AM in the 1716 Building. You’ll find details here.
- Around the World in 80 Minutes meets for lunch and a presentation at 1 PM in Fellowship Hall.
- And, of course, you don’t want to miss the Reformation Hymn Festival, beginning at 6:15 PM.
- Explore our Events calendar for a listing of everything else that’s happening around the church this Sunday.
© 2021 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Elizabeth Carlson. © 2021 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org