Please join us this Sunday for our services.
9 and 11 AM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “The Gospel According to Isaiah: The Servant Solution”
- (Isaiah 49:1–13)
- We will sing: O For a Thousand Tongues to Sing; Savior, like a Shepherd Lead Us; Let Us Love and Sing and Wonder
- Reception of New Members
6:15 PM Service
- Lydia Roth will be playing the flute for the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “That You May Believe…The Bath and the Basin” (John 13:1–20)
- We will sing: How Great Thou Art; Break Thou the Bread of Life; We Are God’s People
Other Sunday Events
- Tenth Women Speaker Series lunch is in the Catacombs, 12:45–2:00 PM. Julie Lymberopoulos, a science teacher at The City School, will share “Titus 2 and Tenth” on how she has benefited from older women living out Titus 2 and how the Lord calls us to encourage one another as women in different life stages. Lunch will be provided (suggested donation of $5); feel free to bring a dessert to share.
- Please join the Biblical Approach to Healthcare Issues adult Bible school class at 9:00 AM in Fellowship Hall East
- Tenth Business Network meets today at 9:00 am, in 1710 Spruce, first floor middle conference room (continental breakfast provided). Join them as they discuss how to glorify the Lord in the business workplace. They are currently using Tim Keller’s Every Good Endeavor as a guide.
- Tenth International Fellowship (TIF) meets for worship on Sundays at 11:00 am in Fellowship Hall. Contact [email protected] with questions.
- Everyone has an opportunity to serve our homeless neighbors at today’s Community Dinner. Help is needed with food preparation and hosting in Fellowship Hall after the 11:00 service.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org