We hope you will join us this Sunday for our services.
9 & 11 AM Services
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “The Gospel According to Isaiah: What’s in a Name” (Isaiah 7:18–8:4).
- We'll sing: Immortal, Invisible, God Only Wise; The Heavens Declare Your Glory, Lord; O Lord Most High, with All My Heart.
- Parish 5, Southwestern Suburbs & Delaware, may worship together in the Catacombs during the 11 AM service.
6:15 PM Prelude & Service
- Sinfonia Sacra, our chamber orchestra, will play for the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “That You May Believe… This Is the Judgment: Light Has Come into the World” (John 3:16–21).
- We'll sing: And Can It Be That I Should Gain; As the Hart Longs for Flowing Streams; Jesus! What a Friend for Sinners.
- Dr. Goligher will hold a Q&A session after the evening service tonight. Please pick up children and get parking chaser tickets before attending.
Other Sunday Events
- Parish 2 may serve homeless neighbors at today’s Community Dinner. Consider volunteering to help with food prep and hosting in Fellowship Hall after the 11 AM service.
- Today’s Tenth Women Speaker Series talk titled “God’s Will or Mine—Does it Make a Difference?” is 12:45–2:00 PM in the Catacombs. Mary-Em Bristow will share what God has taught her about obedience and contentment.
© 2021 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Elizabeth Carlson. © 2021 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org