We hope you will join us this Sunday for our services.
9 & 11 AM Services
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “The Gospel According to Isaiah: Houses of the Holy!” (Isaiah 6:1–13).
- We’ll sing: Our God, Our Help in Ages Past; My God, How Wonderful Thou Art; Holy, Holy, Holy!
- Communicant Members will be received.
- Parish 4 (Mainline) may worship together in the Catacombs.
6:15 PM Prelude & Service
- Eve Hyzer will sing for the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
- Rev. Marion Clark will preach, “Our Gifts in Christ: The Salvation Gift” (Ephesians 1:4–8).
- We’ll sing: Give to Our God Immortal Praise; Lord, with Glowing Heart I’d Praise Thee; God’s Glorious Grace.
Other Sunday Events
- All allied healthcare students and professionals, and anyone else who is interested, are invited to Medical Campus Outreach’s luncheon, 12:45–2:00 PM, in Fellowship Hall West. Dr. Bryan Hollinger, MD, MPH, Medical Director at Esperanza Health Center will be speaking. MCO’s healthcare fellowship lunch, scheduled for today at 12:45pm has been changed. Instead of meeting in Fellowship Hall, please meet on the front steps of the church at 12:30 PM and join us in walking over to Liberty Place for lunch and fellowship. There will be people with signs for you to join. We’ll resume our lunches again on 2/2.
- Praisemakers and Schola Cantorum will not meet this Sunday (1/5) but will resume next Sunday (1/12).
© 2022 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Elizabeth Carlson. © 2022 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org