We hope you will join us this Sunday for our services.
9 & 11 AM Services
- Dr. Jeff Jue will preach, “What Is Faith?” (Hebrews 11).
- We'll sing: For All the Saints; The God of Abraham Praise; My Faith Has Found a Resting Place.
- Parish 3, West Philadelphia & Western Suburbs, may worship together in the Catacombs during the 11 AM service.
6:15 PM Prelude & Service
- Nathaniel Fletcher will sing for the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
- Rev. Deryck Barson will preach, “What Is a Christian?” (Romans 6:1–14).
- We'll sing: All Hail the Power of Jesus’ Name!; The Lord’s My Shepherd, I’ll Not Want; O Bless the Lord, My Soul.
- The Lord’s Supper will be served.
Other Sunday Events
- Come and pray “conversationally” with others at 9:00 AM in 315 S 17th Street, 2nd floor front (the landing area), and intercede for our church leaders and church body, our ministry partners, and our neighbors.
- The employment seekers’ prayer group will meet, 10:30–11:00 AM, in 1 West.
- Intercessors are available for prayer each Sunday at 12:30 PM to listen and provide prayers of spiritual comfort, solace, and support. Anyone in need of prayer for him/herself or others is invited. Go down the stairs by the bulletin boards (between Reception Hall and Delancey lobby) or take the elevator to the B level and meet in front of B1.
- Join us for the Around the World in 80 Minutes luncheon in Fellowship Hall after the 11:00 service. Metro partner Marcia Hopler will speak about her longtime cross-cultural work for InterVarsity in view of her upcoming retirement.
- All undergraduates are invited to celebrate the end of the semester with a picnic sponsored by Tenth College Fellowship. Join us immediately after the 11:00 worship service at Delancey Street for rides to Fairmount Park.
- Today’s evening service will include communion.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Elizabeth Carlson. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org