Please join us this Sunday for our services.
9 & 11 AM Services
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “Mel the Magnificent” (Hebrews 7:1–10)
- We will sing: O for a Thousand Tongues to SingO Great God; Jesus!; What a Friend for Sinners
6:15 PM Prelude Music
Colin Howland, organ will be playing the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
6:30 PM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “Tragedy: Accident or Punishment?” (Luke 13:1–5)
- We will sing: O Bless the Lord, My SoulO Jesus, We Adore TheeAt the Lamb’s High Feast We Sing
- Lord’s Supper
- This Sunday’s 6:30 PM service includes communion. Please use a welcome card to record your participation.
- Tenth College Fellowship’s Coffee, Church, Community (C3) meets in 1710 Spruce, large conference room, 9:30 AM, for coffee, donuts, conversation, and study of Romans.
- Internationals Outreach (IO) meets for worship on Sundays at 11 AM in Fellowship Hall. Contact Enrique at [email protected] with questions.
- Bridge-Builders meet this Sunday, 1 PM in Fellowship Hall as we eat, talk, and pray together.
- Tenth Arts Salon will gather in the Delancey lobby this Sunday at 1:30 PM (to give you time for lunch first) for a one-hour walking tour of Tenth’s architecture and history. We’d love for you to join us.
- The Communicants’ class for students from sixth grade through high school begins this Sunday at 5 PM at 1716 Spruce Street, 1 Front. They will learn about membership at Tenth. Contact Pat at [email protected] with questions.
- Tenth Children’s Music begins this Sunday evening at 6:10 PM. Please sign up with Joseph Waggoner to confirm your attendance, or contact him at [email protected]
- This Sunday’s 12:30 prayer intercessors in the Catacombs prayer rooms.
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org