Please join us this Sunday for our services.
9 & 11 AM Services
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “What Lies Beneath” (Jonah 4:1–11)
- We will sing: Ye Servants of God, Your Master ProclaimBlow Ye the Trumpet, Blow!Blessing and Honor and Glory and Power
6:30 PM Service
- Dr. Jay Smith will preach, “The Growth of Radical Islam and a Christian Response” (2 Corinthians 10:1–5)
- We will sing: This Is My Father’s WorldRock of Ages, Cleft for MeShout, for the Blessed Jesus Reigns
- Register this Sunday at the table in Reception Hall between morning services for Tenth Children’s Music. It will begin a new year of music and fun on Sunday, September 17, 6 PM. Please see Joseph Waggoner for more information and to confirm your attendance. You may also contact him at [email protected]
- Please note that the Employment Seekers’ prayer group will meet on September 3 (not this Sunday), 10:15–10:55 AM. They will meet at 315 S 17th Street, 1 Rear.
- Both Tenth College Fellowship and Tenth City Network (20’s and 30’s) will go “Out to Lunch” this Sunday. Meet out front on Spruce Street after the 11 AM service. We especially welcome those who are new to Philadelphia.
- Immediately after this Sunday’s evening service, Maranatha invites any incoming sixth graders for an ice cream social in the Fellowship Hall. This is an opportunity for them to see the youth group and meet the leaders! Parents can email Amber at [email protected] with questions.
- Tenth College Fellowship’s class meets in 1710 Spruce, large conference room, 9:30 AM, for breakfast and study.
- Internationals Outreach meets for worship on Sundays at 11 AM in Fellowship Hall. Contact Enrique at [email protected] with questions.
- Fellowship Bible Study meets at 4 PM in the Catacombs.
- This Sunday’s 12:30 prayer intercessors in the Catacombs prayer rooms.
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org