Please join us this Sunday for our services.
9 & 11 AM Services
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “Surprising Work of God” (Jonah 3:1–10)
- We will sing: Holy God, We Praise Your NameMy Faith Has Found a Resting PlaceHail to the Lord’s Anointed
6:30 PM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “Cosmic Conflict” (Daniel 10:10–11:1)
- We will sing: Sing Praise to the Lord! Like a River GloriousRejoice, the Lord Is King
- This Sunday’s AM services include Baptisms.
- Tenth Business Network meets today at 9 AM in 1710 Spruce, second floor rear. Join them as they discuss Chapter 6 of The Call. Attendees are asked to review the questions for each chapter before each meeting as this is a good launch pad to interesting discussion. As always, we will try to personalize Os Guinness’ points to our individual work situations.
- Everyone has an opportunity to serve our homeless neighbors at this Sunday's Community Dinner. Help is needed with food preparation and hosting in Fellowship Hall after the 11 AM service.
- Tenth is sending a short-term team to Taiwan to do outreach and support our GO Partners Moses and Eunice. There will be an informational meeting this Sunday at 12:30 PM in 1710, 2 Rear. If you’d like to attend, please RSVP to Pattie at [email protected]. Light refreshments will be provided.
- Tenth College Fellowship’s class meets in 1710 Spruce, large conference room, 9:30 AM, for breakfast and study.
- Internationals Outreach meets for worship on Sundays at 11 AM in Fellowship Hall. Contact Enrique at [email protected] with questions.
- This Sunday’s 12:30 prayer intercessors in the Catacombs prayer rooms.
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org