Please join us this Sunday for our services.
9 AM & 11 AM Service
- Rev. Mark O’Donoghue will preach, “The Gospel in Europe”
- (Acts 16:16–40)
- We will sing: Now Thank We All Our GodTo God My Earnest Voice I RaiseHow Firm a Foundation
6:15 PM Prelude Music
JordanLaurelle Gunderson, piano, will be playing the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
6:30 PM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “Arresting the King “, (John 18:1–11)
- We will sing: Blessing and Honor and Glory and PowerChrist, of All My Hopes the GroundSoldiers of Christ, Arise
Other Sunday Events
- The employment seekers’ prayer group meets this Sunday, 10:30–11 AM, in 1701 Delancey, 1 West.
- Catch up with global partners serving in China, Egypt, Ethiopia, Turkey, and beyond at a casual breakfast and discussion in a coffeehouse-style environment at 9 AM this Sunday and August 14 at 1710 Spruce, first floor large conference room (note location change). Come with questions and an ear for prayer requests. Contact Kari at [email protected]
- Tenth College Fellowship’s Bible school class meets in 1716 Spruce, 2 Rear, at 9:30 AM for breakfast and study—currently a series on the letters of John Newton.
- Tenth International Fellowship (TIF) meets for worship on Sundays at 11 AM in Fellowship Hall. There will be a luncheon after the service in the Fellowship Hall. Contact [email protected] with questions.
- Come to Wide Open World, our summer children’s global outreach program for ages 4 to 6th grade, which meets through August 28. WOW features visits from Tenth global partners and fun activities to give our children a window on God’s work in the world. They’ll meet in the Catacombs at 6:30 PM.
- This Sunday’s 12:30 prayer intercessors in the Catacombs prayer rooms
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org