Please join us this Sunday for our services.
9 & 11 AM Services
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, ”On Growing Up!” (Hebrews 5:11–6:3)
- We will sing: Come, Thou Almighty KingGracious Spirit, Dwell with MeLet Thy Blood in Mercy PouredHere, O My Lord, I See Thee Face to Face
- Lord’s Supper
6:15 PM Prelude Music
Morna Dombach, organ will play the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
6:30 PM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “Life Beyond Life After Death” (Revelation 21:1–8)
- We will sing: For Your Gift of God the SpiritHoly SpiritBe Thou My Vision
- Dr. Goligher will host a Q & A after the 6:30 PM service—come with your questions or submit them beforehand to [email protected] Please pick up your children from the nursery and all programs prior to the Q & A time.
- Maranatha Youth service is this Sunday evening, 6:30 PM. Graduating Seniors will be acknowledged during service.
- The Day of Prayer this Sunday at 9 AM. Please pray for the ministry of Tenth Church in Catacombs Assembly Hall.
- Bible School graduation for ages 3 through grade 12 will be held this at 9 AM in Fellowship Hall. Each department will present a song or memory passage they have learned, and we will recognize graduates and all those who have completed memory work.
- June Summer Choir begins this Sunday evening. Anyone, 6th grade through adult, may meet in the balcony at 5:15 each Sunday in June to learn a simple anthem and sing in the evening service.
- Tenth International Fellowship (TIF) meets for worship on Sundays at 11 AM in Fellowship Hall. Contact [email protected] with questions.
- Tenth College Fellowship’s class meets in 1710 Spruce, large conference room, 9:30 AM, for breakfast and study. They are studying a series on social justice—what the Bible teaches on such topics as immigration, racial reconciliation, and mercy ministry.
- Fellowship Bible Study meets at 4 PM in the catacombs.
- This Sunday’s 12:30 prayer intercessors in the Catacombs prayer rooms.
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org