Please join us this Sunday for our services.
9 & 11 AM Services
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, ” The Fugitive” (Jonah 1:1–4 )
- We will sing: God, All Nature Sings Thy GloryAll for Jesus!Great Is Thy Faithfulness
6:15 PM Prelude Music
John Silva, piano, will be playing the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
6:30 PM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “In the Secret Place” (Daniel 9:1–19)
- We will sing: Jesus Shall ReignO God, My Faithful GodGive to Our God Immortal Praise
- Join us this Sunday at our Global Partners Cookout, at 1710 Spruce courtyard (indoors in case of rain), following the 11 AM service. The Kempens and Cedeños will be sharing stories from their mission fields. Donations of $5 per person, $15 per family are requested for the meal. Contact Shannon at for more information.
- Final June Summer Choir is this Sunday—your last opportunity, for 6th grade through adult. Please meet in the balcony at 5:15 to learn a simple anthem and sing in the evening service.
- The Employment Seekers’ Prayer group meets this Sunday, 10:30–11:00 AM, at 315 S 17th Street, 1 Rear.
- Internationals Outreach (IO) meets for worship on Sundays at 11 AM in Fellowship Hall. Contact Enrique at with questions.
- All women are invited to a luncheon this Sunday, 12:30–2PM, in the Catacombs for a time of fellowship and table discussion about Tenth Women’s Ministry. Lunch will be provided (suggested donation of $5); feel free to bring a dessert to share!
- The Tenth Arts Salon will meet this Sunday at 1:30 PM in 1710 Spruce Street, 2Rear. Group members will give three short readings, to be followed by discussion. Snacks and drinks will be provided. BYO lunch.
- Join Tenth City Network (20s and 30s) at 1710 Spruce Street immediately after the evening worship service this Sunday to close the Lord’s Day with a brief, informal time of singing, prayer, fellowship, and food.
- Fellowship Bible Study will meet in the Catacombs at 4 PM.
- This Sunday’s 12:30 prayer intercessors in the Catacombs prayer rooms.
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org