Please join us this Sunday for our services
9 & 11AM Services
- Rev. Gavin Lymberopoulos will preach, “The time has come…” (Haggai 1:1–15)
- We will sing: Rejoice, the Lord Is King; All for Jesus!; I Love Thy Kingdom, Lord
6:15 PM Prelude
Amy Oeste, piano will be playing for the evening Soli Deo Gloria Prelude
6:30 PM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “My Beloved is mine and I am His” (The evangelistic imperative); Song of Songs 6:1–3)
- We will sing: O Bless the Lord, My Soul; O Lord of Hosts, How Lovely; The Day You Gave Us, Lord, Is Ended
- A women’s prayer group is meeting during the summer each Sunday at 9 AM, 1716 Spruce, 1 Middle.
- Tenth College Fellowship will meet in 1710, 9:30 AM.
- We will be commissioning Maranatha Missions Team at the 11 AM service this Sunday.
- Internationals Outreach meets for worship on Sundays at 11 AM in Fellowship Hall. Contact Enrique at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Global Outreach Partners’ Luncheon is this Sunday following the 11 AM service in 1710 Courtyard (Fellowship Hall, if raining). Partners Moses and Frank will be sharing about their ministries. Donations of $5 per person/$15 per family are requested for the meal.
- Fellowship Bible Study meets at 4 PM in the Catacombs.
- Join Tenth City Network this Sunday at 1710 Spruce Street immediately after the evening worship service to close the Lord’s Day with a brief, informal time of singing, prayer, fellowship, and food.
- June Summer Choir will meet in the choir loft this Sunday evening. This is the last Sunday! Everyone ages 12 and up are invited to come to the choir loft at 5:15 PM to learn a simple anthem and sing in the evening service. Contact Colin at email@example.com for more information.
- Wide Open World for children ages 4 up through 6th grade will meet in the Catacombs, 6:30–7:45 PM. Contact David Walton firstname.lastname@example.org
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2022 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2022 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org