Please join us this Sunday for our services
9 & 11AM Services
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach,” Choosing Christ” (Hebrews 11:24–26)
- We will sing: Immortal, Invisible, God Only WiseGive Me the Faith Which Can RemoveThe Church’s One Foundation
6:15 PM Prelude
Todd Thomas, baritone, will be singing for the evening Soli Deo Gloria Prelude
6:30 PM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “A Taunt and a Testimony” (Song of Songs 5:9–16)
- We will sing: How Good It Is to Thank the LordI Am Thine, O Lord, I Have Heard Thy VoiceThe Lord’s My Shepherd, I’ll Not Want
- The Ecclesiastes class is meeting in 1710 Spruce, smaller conference room. After this week, the class will meet in the large conference room.
- Outreach Partner Breakfast with Cris is hosted by Tenth College Fellowship this Sunday at 9:30 AM in 1710 Spruce, large conference room as he shares about his work in a remote area.
- A women’s prayer group is meeting during the summer each Sunday at 9:00 AM, 1716 Spruce, 1 Middle. Please join us for a devotional time around the Word.
- Internationals Outreach invites you to the monthly potluck luncheon this Sunday at 12:45 PM in Fellowship Hall. This month we are celebrating with a baby shower for Sandra and Enrique Leal.
- This Sunday's 6:30 PM service includes communion. Please use a goldenrod slip of paper to record your participation.
- June Summer Choir will meet in the choir loft on Sunday evenings in June. Everyone is welcome, ages 12 and up! Come to the choir loft at 5:15 PM to learn a simple anthem and sing in the evening service. Contact Colin at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Wide Open World for children ages 4 up through 6th grade will meet in the Catacombs, 6:30–7:45 PM. Contact David Walton email@example.com
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2022 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2022 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org