Please join us this Sunday for our services.
9 & 11 AM Services
- Rev. Deryck Barson will preach, ” Guarding Your Heart” (Proverbs 4:23)
- We will sing: Lord, with Glowing Heart I’d Praise TheeJesus, I Am Resting, RestingJesus! What a Friend for Sinners!
6:15 PM Prelude Music
Congregational Hymn Sing will be the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
6:30 PM Service
- Dr. Bruce McDowell will preach, “The Unique Christ in a Pluralistic Age” (John 1:14–18)
- We will sing: Come, Thou Fount of Every BlessingOf the Father’s Love BegottenFairest Lord Jesus
- Please enclose capital campaign commitment forms in an envelope or put in an offering plate this Sunday. Thank you for your commitment!
- Join June Summer Choir this Sunday evening. Anyone, 6th grade through adult, may meet in the balcony at 5:15 each Sunday in June to learn a simple anthem and sing in the evening service. See Colin for more details.
- Everyone has an opportunity to serve our homeless neighbors at this Sunday’s Community Dinner. Help is needed with food preparation and hosting in Fellowship Hall after the 11 AM service.
- Tenth Business Network meets this Sunday at 9 AM in 1716 Spruce, 2 Rear. Join them as they discuss Chapter 4 of The Call. Attendees are asked to review the questions for each chapter before each meeting as this is a good launch pad to interesting discussion. As always, we will try to personalize Os Guinness’ points to our individual work situations.
- Tenth College Fellowship’s class meets in 1710 Spruce, large conference room, 9:30 AM, for breakfast and study.
- Tenth International Fellowship (TIF) meets for worship on Sundays at 11 AM in Fellowship Hall. Contact [email protected] with questions.
- Join Tenth City Network “out to lunch” this Sunday after the 11 AM service, leaving at 12:45 pm. Meet at the Spruce Street front gates to get lunch together.
- This Sunday’s 12:30 prayer intercessors in the Catacombs prayer rooms.
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org