Please join us this Sunday for our services.
9 AM & 11 AM Service
- Rev. Deryck Barson will preach, “What’s in a Name?” (John 1:1–3)
- We will sing: O Lord Most High, with All My Heart Love Divine, All Loves ExcellingO For a Thousand Tongues to Sing
6:15 PM Prelude Music
Hymn Sing–(Hymns will be selected by the congregation) will be the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
6:30 PM Service
- Gavin Lymberopoulos will preach, “Therefore, Pray Earnestly” (Matthew 9:35–38)
- We will sing: Fairest Lord JesusHow Sweet the Name of Jesus SoundsCome, Ye Thankful People, Come
Other Sunday Events
- All of the usual Sunday morning programs for children will meet this Sunday. However, this Sunday evening’s Maranatha will not meet. The Catechism Club and Tenth Children’s Music have concluded until the fall. There is nursery for children up to age 3 for the evening service.
- Equip Luncheon, 12:30–2 PM in 1710 Spruce Building.
- Maranatha is having a food drive now through June 19 for their summer trips. Sign up to help with a meal or drop off nonperishable snacks and drinks after morning services. Contact Amber at [email protected] with any questions.
- Tenth College Fellowship’s Bible school class meets in 1716 Spruce, 2 Rear, at 9:30 AM for breakfast and study—currently a series on the letters of John Newton.
- The employment seekers’ prayer group that meets the last Sunday of each month, 10:30–11 AM, will meet this Sunday in 1 West.
- Tenth International Fellowship (TIF) meets for worship on Sundays at 11 am in Fellowship Hall. Contact [email protected] with questions.
- This Sunday’s 12:30 prayer intercessors in the Catacombs prayer room 5
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org