Please join us this Sunday for our services
9 & 11AM Services
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, ”Back from the Dead” (Hebrews 11:17–19)
- We will sing: The God of Abraham PraiseO God of Love, O King of PeaceJesus Lives, and So Shall I
6:15 PM Prelude
Taiga Ultan, flute and Colin Howland, piano, will be playing for the evening Soli Deo Gloria Prelude
6:30 PM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “Beauty Is in the Eye of the Beholder” (Song of Songs 4:1–16)
- We will sing: Give to Our God Immortal PraiseWe Are God’s People; Praise, My Soul, the King of Heaven
- Tenth College Fellowship meets in 1710 Spruce, large conference room, 9:30 AM, for coffee, donuts, conversation, and study of Romans.
- Internationals Outreach meets for worship on Sundays at 11 AM in Fellowship Hall. Contact Enrique at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Rev. Bernard Owusu Sachie, director of AE Ghana, will be visiting Tenth this Sunday and preaching at the Internationals Outreach service. Please join him at a lunch following the 11 AM service in Fellowship Hall.
- The evening service includes communion.
- Join Tenth City Network (20s and 30s) at 1710 Spruce Street immediately after the evening worship service to close the Lord’s Day with a brief, informal time of singing, prayer, fellowship, and food.
- Tenth Children’s Music and Catechism Club have concluded for the summer.
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2023 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page, or embed the entire material hosted on Tenth channels. You may not re-upload the material in its entirety. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2023 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org