Please join us this Sunday for our services.
9 & 11 AM Services
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “The Mediator”, (Hebrews 5:1–10)
- We will sing: And Can It Be That I Should GainJesus Paid It AllThe Head That Once Was Crowned with Thorns
6:15 PM Prelude Music
Tenth Church Choir & Tenth Children’s Music will provide the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
6:30 PM Service
- Dr. Liam Goligher will preach, “Venite” (Psalm 95:1–11)
- We will sing: From All That Dwell below the SkiesO Praise the Lord, for He Is Good
- Join us this Sunday evening at 6:15 PM for our Spring Choral Service “O Come, Let Us Sing.”
- Nursery training will be held this Sunday at 9 AM, in 1716 Spruce, 1 Rear (former 2-year-old nursery space). This training is imperative for any volunteers that have not yet attended a training class. Seasoned volunteers who would like a review of emergency evacuation procedures are also welcome.
- Small Group Leaders luncheon will be held in the 1710 Spruce large conference room, 12:30–1:30 PM this Sunday.
- All are welcome to join Bridge Builders for its third-Sunday luncheon and fellowship this Sunday at 1 PM in Fellowship Hall East.
- Tenth Art Salon will meet this Sunday at 1:30 PM, 1710 Spruce, 2 Rear. BYO lunch; other snacks and beverages will be provided!
- Fellowship Bible Study will meet this Sunday at 4 PM in the catacombs.
- Tenth International Fellowship (TIF) meets for worship on Sundays at 11 AM in Fellowship Hall. Contact [email protected] with questions.
- Tenth College Fellowship’s class meets in 1710 Spruce, large conference room, 9:30 AM, for breakfast and study. They are studying a series on social justice—what the Bible teaches on such topics as immigration, racial reconciliation, and mercy ministry.
- This Sunday’s 12:30 prayer intercessors in the Catacombs prayer rooms.
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org