Please join us this Sunday for our services.
Please note separate morning and evening bulletins this week.
9 AM & 11 AM Service–Global Outreach Conference
- Dr. Matthew Megill will preach, “Sowing in Hope” (Mark 4:26–29)
- We will sing: Holy, Holy, Holy!; Holy Spirit; For Your Gift of God the Spirit
- AM Bulletin
6:15 PM Prelude Music
Tenth Junior & Sunday Night String Ensemble, Tenth Children’s Hand Chimes, Tenth Children’s Primary & Junior Choirs, and Tenth Church Choir will be singing and plarying the 15-minute Soli Deo Gloria prelude.
6:30 PM Service–Spring Choral Service
- Dr. Carlton Wynne will preach, “Gone But Not Absent” (Acts 1:1–11)
- We will sing: Hail the Day That Sees Him Rise; All Hail the Power of Jesus’ Name!; See, the Conqueror Mounts in Triumph
- PM Bulletin
Other Sunday Events
- This summer Tenth will be sending a team of young people to Vietnam. We will be hosting a lunch this Sunday after the 11 AM service in 1710 Spruce building. We will serve Vietnamese food and hear about their ministry in Vietnam. This luncheon is an opportunity for the church body to come alongside this team in prayer and giving. Contact Matt Denney at [email protected] to learn more about the trip and ways to give.
- Come to Bridge Builders in Fellowship Hall East for this Sunday’s lunch at 1 PM ($4 donation requested).
- Tenth International Fellowship service will NOT meet this Sunday due to Global Outreach Conference.
- Tenth International Fellowship will have a luncheon in Fellowship Hall after this Sunday’s service.
- Tenth Children’s Music will participate in Soli Deo Gloria prelude this Sunday evening’s Spring Choral service, and then children may sit with their parents during the remainder of the service. They will NOT meet at 315 building.
- This Sunday’s 12:30 prayer intercessors in the Catacombs prayer rooms
- The church library is open 10:25–10:55 AM in C1 and C4.
© 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Permissions: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (not the content in its entirety) and provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by Tenth Presbyterian Church.
Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: By Helen Sneller. © 2020 Tenth Presbyterian Church. Website: tenth.org